Today the boy and I tackled a new bookcase for all the sweet comp copies I picked up at the book fair last week. Tomorrow, we take over the world.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
About Me
- Name: KC in Katoland
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I decided to quit my day job at the book factory to be a full-time mom. That's right, I traded in disposable income for disposable diapers. Then again, I also traded in a cubicle for unlimited vacation days and all the smiles Baby Girl (BG) wants to share with me. I'm thinking I made the right decision. But with all this time on my hands, I needed a project. So I started a blog to share one good thing and one bad thing each day. Could be an experience, an interaction, a product, etc. Basically, I have strong opinions, and I'm ready to share them with the world.
Previous Posts
- Out of Context = not funny so much as weird
- And then my mom asked if he looked dangerous.
- Is it too late to resuscitate this blog? Probably....
- I'd say that's pretty good, considering I went to ...
- It's that time again. It's halfway through August...
- New Job Update
- So somebody heard my plea, because I got a job. A...
- "Dear God won't somebody give me a job" or "Why my...
- Bad poetry? Oh noetry. Indeed.
- In case anyone ever reads this anymore, this is wh...
2 Comments:
It's been a week. How's that world thing coming?
Yeah, not so much. Somehow work, teaching, laundry got in the way. But thanks for asking.
Post a Comment
<< Home