Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I just finished writing a three page email to a friend, so this won't be long but it's been a while so I felt the need to put up a little something. Said friend actually gave me a good idea for a book. I'll never follow through, like the one I started last summer and was really passionate about it for about two weeks. It would have one of those covers with skinny cartoon girls in bright purples and greens. Go to Barnes and Noble--you'll see what I'm talking about. It would have been a hit.

Not much to say. I'm enjoying my first few days of glorious freedom, but I know I should be doing laundry or working on my thesis or cleaning out the fridge. Instead, I spend two hours on the computer emailing and googling. That's ok though, because yesterday at this time I would have been sleeping. I prolly still would be had the boy not called me at 8:30!!! Just cuz he has to get up for work.

I applied for a student affairs position yesterday. We'll see what happens. I'm so glad I got that extra degree so a man who has not a 4-year degree can make $20,000 more than me. Oh well, that just means he covers more of the bills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home