I've lost my sparkle. I think it ran off with my zest for life. Anybody seen it? Ach. I don't want to blog. That means thinking about my life and reflecting on it. Right now I don't feel like it. Is it the weather? Probably. Is it this whole thesis thing? Probably. Is it the fact that the boy went to Vegas and won't be back till Wed.? Probably. Is it because I'm having a super sexy girls night slumber party? Heck no! That will be fun. Hopefully just what I need to get out of this funk. Seriously. What's with me?
Props to Xtina. She's done what I will only dream of. Of course, I might have a chance if I actually wrote something. (I'd link you to Smith's lovely site with fireworks and all, but I still don't know how. I'll figure it out soon, I promise.) But seriously, if you kick me in the ass again like you did last night, I will drop you.
blah...
Props to Xtina. She's done what I will only dream of. Of course, I might have a chance if I actually wrote something. (I'd link you to Smith's lovely site with fireworks and all, but I still don't know how. I'll figure it out soon, I promise.) But seriously, if you kick me in the ass again like you did last night, I will drop you.
blah...
1 Comments:
Hmm--I read that again. I shouldn't blog when I'm on the phone. Actually, it was X who booted me in the ass...again. I don't see you as the foot in the ass kind of girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home