Thursday, April 21, 2005

Three cheers for finished lit reviews...

...or rather, lit reviews that have just barely met the minimum requirements for a draft. And it's sorta filled with research gaps where I cleverly put in parentheses "need actual date" or "can't find actual source in mountain of articles." I'm sure Donna will be amused and not at any time threaten to fail me while reading it. But I feel good. I finished it this afternoon, which meant not being on campus until two in the morning the day before it's due unlike some people (this is where I would have linked you to Chadley's site had I known how to do that. Really Sween, it's been four months. Or more. I've lost all concept of time. But that will be my goal for summer. Speaking of summer goals, I really need to do the following:

  1. Take a shower
  2. Wash my towels...which will ultimately lead to fulfilling goal #1
  3. Clean off my kitchen table entirely, not just push my thesis sources to one side every time we eat
  4. laundry
  5. spend quality time with dog (that doesn't involve yelling at him for being obnoxious while I attempt to finish my lit review)
  6. Read a book that I enjoy...and for fun...and that doesn't require an analysis afterwards
  7. Finish about 300 tasks that theknot.com has told me I'm extremely behind on
  8. Drink
  9. Clean the office so that I can actually use my treadmill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home