Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Eh.

Dodge--I want my trampoline hosed off before it is returned. Oh yeah, and just remember who had it first. This one time the boy dared me to...umm..."jump" on the trampoline in broad daylight in sight of his roommates. Further thought: If Jess someday marries Thing 2 and, after my dirty divorce from the boy, I marry Thing 1, we could all be sisters. Well, except for you who would be the sexy mother-in-law. Holidays would certainly be interesting. Think about it. Thing 1 could pick me up in the go-kart and we'd ride off into the sunset.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I didn't really think anyone would much notice. And if you really care what I've been up to, just look here or here for photographic evidence. (Yes, I STILL don't know how to link--how much longer do I have to fake it before someone shows me??) Had I known how to link, you'd find Chad and Matt's renditions. I'm just wondering where the pics are with Matt suckling the cow's teets.

Am I crazy? Really. I'm within spitting distance from being finished with one MA and I'm seriously considering another. Is this just another way to avoid every getting a real job? I say yes. I'm at this weird point where I'm thinking about getting a summer job but then realizing that I need to get a big people job. Nothing that is simply there to tide me over until the next semester. I need something with *gasp* benefits. And preferably dental because my parents have spoiled me all these years. And for that matter, I need to find a doctor here. And a dentist. I kinda like the dentist I've had since, well, since I've had teeth. And the dental hygenist is gentle; she doesn't make my gums bleed or tell me how I desperately need to floss more regularly. A real job that means no Fridays off and no sleeping in until 9 or 10 if I feel the need. A real job means I can't stay in bed when the boy decides to go in late and wake him up with pancakes and...umm...more pancakes. Yeah, I'm just a little depressed right now. But on the flip side, I get to write a lit review in three weeks on books that were returned after being grossly overdue and resulted in threats of my ILL use. Wait a minute...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anskov said...

Sween - I'm with you on this one. I'm petrified about moving on. YIKES!!!! Ah, we'll get through it.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home