Things I'm reminded of when making tuna casserole
I'm from MN and yet I still used "casserole." And when I open a can of greenbeans and throw in a can of cream of mushroom soup, I call that a casserole. But when I'm usin' tator tots and ground beef, it morphs into a hotdish. Linguists of the world (or just Liz), tell me how this happens. Is it the tator tots? Shall we blame them?
"Give me one of your tots."
"No, I'm starving. Get your own."
While searching for the actual quote I found this: http://www.cafepress.com/flippin_sweet.19362212
Apparently you can get a calendar that says this. Too bad I've already got my [insert something clever here] calendar. Weren't we going to make a ladies of the 206A calendar? Let's make this happen over the summer.
I had a friend in tenth grade who used to make me save the juice from my tuna can everyday. He'd put it in a glass and drink it. I used to think this was pretty disturbing. Then I remembered I used to eat a can of tuna everyday for lunch.
...and back to our regularly scheduled work on my lit review (subtitled "Kill Me Now")
"Give me one of your tots."
"No, I'm starving. Get your own."
While searching for the actual quote I found this: http://www.cafepress.com/flippin_sweet.19362212
Apparently you can get a calendar that says this. Too bad I've already got my [insert something clever here] calendar. Weren't we going to make a ladies of the 206A calendar? Let's make this happen over the summer.
I had a friend in tenth grade who used to make me save the juice from my tuna can everyday. He'd put it in a glass and drink it. I used to think this was pretty disturbing. Then I remembered I used to eat a can of tuna everyday for lunch.
...and back to our regularly scheduled work on my lit review (subtitled "Kill Me Now")
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home