Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's that? I passed my thesis defense?! My last day at my crappy job is tomorrow?! I'm going on a cruise in 4 days?!

So it's safe to say things are going well. I was even told I sounded like a "scholar" at my defense. Yay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anskov said...

Katy, you rock!!!!!! I am SO proud of you. :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger KC in Katoland said...

Aw, thanks Matty. It's nice to know you are reading our blogs and keeping up with us. I still look at yours everyday hoping for something new. And I get sick every time I see that picture of, um, whatever you called it. Yuck.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Way to go Katy! I'm going to be done too! We totally need to booze.

7:32 PM  
Blogger KC in Katoland said...

Yes, Kristin. When I am back and you have defended wonderfully, the drinking shall commence. We will invite Smith because she will also have finished her thesis...and she is just fun times.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home