I went to a couple nearby garage sales this afternoon and bought things like children's picture books, an orange baby hoodie, and a wind-up Winnie the Pooh. I debated about the Tickle Me Elmo but was pleased to see when I put it down a little boy promptly made it clear the Elmo was now his. I cooed over pink ruffled overalls and tiny Nike shoes and mini MSU baseball hats. I thought about buying the hat for the Panklet. I bought a set of books on home decorating and a box of discarded Coughlan books. Actually, I found this same Coughlan books at three different houses in this neighborhood. Maybe someday Jess's Coughlan book will be discarded at a garage sale.
Friday, May 19, 2006
About Me
- Name: KC in Katoland
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I decided to quit my day job at the book factory to be a full-time mom. That's right, I traded in disposable income for disposable diapers. Then again, I also traded in a cubicle for unlimited vacation days and all the smiles Baby Girl (BG) wants to share with me. I'm thinking I made the right decision. But with all this time on my hands, I needed a project. So I started a blog to share one good thing and one bad thing each day. Could be an experience, an interaction, a product, etc. Basically, I have strong opinions, and I'm ready to share them with the world.
Previous Posts
- Thank God My Name's Not...
- Yes I realize how long it's been since I posted, b...
- Purging...
- I am back. I have been back for days. But I am t...
- GOODBYE MINNESOTA
- What's that? I passed my thesis defense?! My las...
- I've officially allowed myself to misplace all of ...
- I See the Light at the End of the Metaphorical The...
- Most Ridiculous News Headline Today:
- Damn Radio Playlist
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home