Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I haven't forgotten about you already...

Ahh, my computer seems to be running at a normal speed tonight. It allows me to sign in to my blog. It goes to the post setting in a reasonable amount of time. Yes, I'm sure some of you have already made up your minds that I am not ready for my own blog yet, that I have already abandoned it only 4 short days after its conception. But I have fooled you all! Mwahaha.

I am exhausted. Should be sleeping. Should be making real lesson plans and not just a list of amusing journal entries I will have my students write about once I am tenured and in no danger of losing my job (e.g what would you never want shoved up your *ahem*? Discuss your reasoning. At this point, I would say Xtina with the shoes she had on today. Quite painful. And she has a fantastic aim--no chance of her missing.) Should be reading for my class tomorrow night.

Note the following errors in the following blogs:
Jess--there is a coffee shop on campus. It's in the library. Yes, the same place with the big signs everywhere shouting "NO FOOD OR DRINK." However, anytime the school can make a profit, all rules no longer apply. (For example the no alcohol on campus rule only applies to everyone except the Vikings, the president of the school, and alumnis...ooh, at that one time I went with the boy to that party for all new staff and they had champagne. I was a month away from turning 21 and oh so tempted to drink on campus...uh, legitimately that is. But then I would have run the risk of having too much and embarrassing myself in front of the boy's new boss by commenting on his not-so-sneaky oogling of my chest. I've digressed.)
Also, the Christina did not oh-so-sneakily find my blog. She tried for twenty minutes to google it and then I gave up and told her. I am a terrible secret keeper.

Xtina--while you've ammended your statement, I am still mad that you could even THINK about forgetting to mention hotdish. And deep-fried stuff. And as for beer on tap, you've neglected Mich Golden. Sween = 1 Xtina = 0 (This is why people start blogs.)

Chadley-- No mention of how hot you looked in my shirt? Ooh, now I'd like to see you in my pants too. hehehe...that was sneaky Sween. He has no idea of the hidden connotations behind that one. P.S. When I figure out how to put pics online, I'm darn sure yours will be the first one I post.

Dodge--love the new blog. Wanna come to my cookie party? That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Sween: Woohoo! It's Wed AM (okay, noon, but I just got up) and I am all OVER this post of yours. First my shoes get props, then my *excellent* aim. I hope you tell people that story for as long as you live, because it is currently my only athletic claim to fame.

Oh, MICH GOLDEN. What a selling point. You should work for the MN Tourism Advisory (current state motto: "Oh for travel, come visit us in Minnesota for a little lunch!")

11:46 AM  
Blogger KC in Katoland said...

Wait, Dodge, is my favorite smell Mall of America, or you (moi, cuz it kinda looks like MOA)? I am so confused. I'm sure anything you're wearing will smell fantastic. But maybe it would smell even better if you were wearing nothing? Think about it.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home