Ramblings From a Girl Without Freakish Eyebrows
Future conversation with guy fixing my car stereo:
Guy: So how exactly did you blow your speakers out?
Me (in a hoarse voice): Uh....er....um...I guess I turned the Billy Joel up a little too loud.
Guy with several tattoos who looks like he like listens to (inset hardcore metal band name here) who just couldn't possible understand looks at me with "what the hell is wrong with this girl? I bet she loves Barry Manilow too" look on face.
Me (still in hoarse voice): um...yeah...that "Uptown Girl" really gets me goin'. In fact, I lost my own voice trying to outdo the radio. *nervous giggle*
Guy raises his eyebrows (which are also in no way freakish looking).
Me: Secretly wondering what he listens to when driving home alone at night after having been in a car for several hours with his parents. He's prolly a closet Streisand fan.
Guy: Wipes a tear from his eye as he sings softly to himself "Memories, like the corner of my mind..."
Guy: So how exactly did you blow your speakers out?
Me (in a hoarse voice): Uh....er....um...I guess I turned the Billy Joel up a little too loud.
Guy with several tattoos who looks like he like listens to (inset hardcore metal band name here) who just couldn't possible understand looks at me with "what the hell is wrong with this girl? I bet she loves Barry Manilow too" look on face.
Me (still in hoarse voice): um...yeah...that "Uptown Girl" really gets me goin'. In fact, I lost my own voice trying to outdo the radio. *nervous giggle*
Guy raises his eyebrows (which are also in no way freakish looking).
Me: Secretly wondering what he listens to when driving home alone at night after having been in a car for several hours with his parents. He's prolly a closet Streisand fan.
Guy: Wipes a tear from his eye as he sings softly to himself "Memories, like the corner of my mind..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home