Thursday, March 17, 2005

What my students have to say about Dodge's thesis reading

"I really liked the play and there were only a few things that I didn't like. I didn't like that at some points I could not hear her or understand what some of the lines were..."

"I liked how it was something different than nature and animals that was interesting." (Yes! Ignote the blatant run on--I'm working with them on this.)

"My favorite part was when the son was talking to his mom and she had to talk into a machine. The guy who played her part did a good job sounding like a machine." (Chad, you stole the show)

"Before I went to the play I didn't even know what a dominatrix was, but when I left I knew exactly what it was." (Here goes Dodge corrupting the children again)

"I'm curious to why she decided to write about a dominatrix because she seemed like a nice, quiet person." (Umm...I'm still laughing at this one.)

I'm still waiting to hear what the other 2 students said. Surprisingly no one mentioned my fantastic acting skills. I'm pretty sure I rocked it out with my one line.

P.S. to Christina--Of all the people I would offer my kidneys to, Dodge would not be first on my list. I'm pretty sure she's gonna need them sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home