Things that sustain me
1. Fudge brownie sundaes from McGoffs when I'm bloated
2. Making naughty pics of what we imagine someone and someone doing sometime (use your imagination)
3. Knowing I have $10 to spend at Kohls (thanks mom)
4. Realizing I only have 9 more classes to teach this semester. That means only 9 classes before Miss-I'm-only-an-undergrad-but-I-am-attempting-to-tell-you-how-busy-I-am leaves my class.
5. Beer
6. The boy--he brought me oranges the other night on his way back from the bar because I was depressed and the only thing in the world that I wanted was an orange. He paid $2 for 2 very over (under?!) ripe oranges. They tasted funny.
6. Emerson--I actually took him on a lengthy walk today. Then he grazed the boy's man parts while retrieving his toy. It made me giggle watching him writhe in pain.
7. Knowing that I plan to spend my entire winter vacation watching girly movies with my mom and reading for PLEASURE! I remember when I liked to read...
8. Midol...there will be no more bloating for me.
9. Sleep and sweatpants. Yes, I realize I've brought up the sweatpants again, but come on, they're fantastic. Let's bring zoobas back. Nothin' bettter than zebra striped neon sweatpants that are socially acceptable. My best friend's dad still wears his. They're thin. Umm..that's all I want to say about that.
2. Making naughty pics of what we imagine someone and someone doing sometime (use your imagination)
3. Knowing I have $10 to spend at Kohls (thanks mom)
4. Realizing I only have 9 more classes to teach this semester. That means only 9 classes before Miss-I'm-only-an-undergrad-but-I-am-attempting-to-tell-you-how-busy-I-am leaves my class.
5. Beer
6. The boy--he brought me oranges the other night on his way back from the bar because I was depressed and the only thing in the world that I wanted was an orange. He paid $2 for 2 very over (under?!) ripe oranges. They tasted funny.
6. Emerson--I actually took him on a lengthy walk today. Then he grazed the boy's man parts while retrieving his toy. It made me giggle watching him writhe in pain.
7. Knowing that I plan to spend my entire winter vacation watching girly movies with my mom and reading for PLEASURE! I remember when I liked to read...
8. Midol...there will be no more bloating for me.
9. Sleep and sweatpants. Yes, I realize I've brought up the sweatpants again, but come on, they're fantastic. Let's bring zoobas back. Nothin' bettter than zebra striped neon sweatpants that are socially acceptable. My best friend's dad still wears his. They're thin. Umm..that's all I want to say about that.

1 Comments:
STOP DRAWING FILTHY PICTURES ON COASTERS, SWAINE.
Post a Comment
<< Home