The bartender didn't trick me. I knew what the shot was. And I told him so. But I did it for his amusement anyway. But I'm glad Smith reminded me of that, because I vaguely remembered having water thrown in my face, but I couldn't remember why.
Let's just say last night was one of those nights that taught me a few lessons. The biggest? That I will not drink again for a while. I am an ass when I drink. Especially liquor. I made the genius decision to not drink beer cuz I figured people would buy me shots and I didn't want to mix. The problem with that is that I don't know how much liquor I can (or clearly can't) drink.
So this is an open apology to anyone I offended last night. To certain people I will be apologizing for the rest of my life.
Side note: I talked to my neighbor this morning who was very confused this morning when she found a candy bra and penis beads in her front yard. And tiny bits of cell phone in the street. Which reminds me, my phone is out of commission so if you need me call the boy's phone.
Let's just say last night was one of those nights that taught me a few lessons. The biggest? That I will not drink again for a while. I am an ass when I drink. Especially liquor. I made the genius decision to not drink beer cuz I figured people would buy me shots and I didn't want to mix. The problem with that is that I don't know how much liquor I can (or clearly can't) drink.
So this is an open apology to anyone I offended last night. To certain people I will be apologizing for the rest of my life.
Side note: I talked to my neighbor this morning who was very confused this morning when she found a candy bra and penis beads in her front yard. And tiny bits of cell phone in the street. Which reminds me, my phone is out of commission so if you need me call the boy's phone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home