Thursday, September 14, 2006

An addendum to my previous post:

I don't know how to format photos. I am a moron. But I think my point is still made.

Also, I did not forget that yesterday was Smith's birthday; however, my computer and Internet were having some issues. That, and I got caught up in a night of all-you-can-eat shrimp scampi and UHF. Oh yes, I ate all I could eat. So delicious. So garlic-y. I paid for that today at work. Thank goodness I carry Gas-X in my purse. I'm sure everyone else who shares my cube is happy too. Had it been 206A, I might not have held back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

If you had been in 206A you would have likely farted so enthusiastically you'd have spackled your shorts.

How's that for a nasty image? Huh?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hello? Are you alive? Hello?

For criminyslanimalckist! Update your shit! Damn.

Love ya!

-Jason

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home