Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In case you were in close contact with me any part of the last 7 days...

I have strep. For about the bizillionth time in my life. I remember last time swearing that once more and I would insist on having my tonsils removed. I retract that, though the thought of unlimited popsicles and appendages in a jar make it tempting.

At least this explains why I have been sick for nine, yes NINE!!!, days. But like I said, I've had strep before. And this felt nothing like strep. I had a sorta sore throat, but mostly I dealt with runny noses and stuffy noses and an annoying hack of a cough. I lost my voice on Sunday. I still have that raspy, transvestite, throaty kind of voice four days later. I've succeeded in having all the nice, mom-type ladies at work feel sorry for me. When I ask them questions in a whisper, they respond in whispers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

You poor little duck! Though it should be noted that strep did not slow down your dance moves, oh no.

Hope you feel better!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home