Thursday, September 28, 2006
About Me
- Name: KC in Katoland
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I decided to quit my day job at the book factory to be a full-time mom. That's right, I traded in disposable income for disposable diapers. Then again, I also traded in a cubicle for unlimited vacation days and all the smiles Baby Girl (BG) wants to share with me. I'm thinking I made the right decision. But with all this time on my hands, I needed a project. So I started a blog to share one good thing and one bad thing each day. Could be an experience, an interaction, a product, etc. Basically, I have strong opinions, and I'm ready to share them with the world.
Previous Posts
- An addendum to my previous post:
- My Birthday Surprise Part II
- My Birthday Surprise Part I
- In another life I was a preschool teacher.
- I've been in the mood to write.
- In case you were in close contact with me any part...
- Katy Can Work
- On the Wagon
- Eek!




3 Comments:
Sweet ride, missy.
Can't wait for you to take me around in it. You know, you now own the same type of car as the Wily Republican. Just FYI.
That picture of your haircut entertains me because of the hand on your shoulder, which is either trying to keep you under control or maintaining proper photography distance.
That's her maaan's hand, Jason. This picture was taken seconds before the lovemaking commenced.
Boom chicka chicka.
Post a Comment
<< Home