Monday, November 08, 2004

I am so frickin' tired of reading

I swear I've done nothing but read for the last 2 months of my life--reading for one class, reading for the other, reading my students' papers,etc. Sometimes I switch it up a bit and write a paper about what I've just read. Oh good times. I'm starting to think a Math degree would have been more exciting--think of all the different equations I could be solving right now. Ok, so maybe math is a bad example. What about..erm...art major? I could spend my days making things out of clay, down by the bay, I just may. See, this is what reading does to me. I could make it in the art department. I've done some fabulous work on the backs of coasters.

Did you hear about the guy who killed himself at Ground Zero because he was so upset that Bush was reelected? Hmm.

Why has my head perpetully throbbed for the past two days? Also, when I read there are sometimes little blurry spots on the page. I've been trying to figure out if it is the result of spending 15 hours a day reading or if I really should get my eyes checked out. I've never been to an optomitrist before. I'm afraid of the air-poof test. (Again, since I've never been there, I'm not quite sure what to call that. This is just how it's been described to me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger KC in Katoland said...

Ach--you sure there are no ill side effects to the air poof test. I was thinking if they somehow "accidentally" poked one of my eyes out or cause a brief period of blindness (say, until the end of the semester) I could get out of some of this reading. Which reminds me, why am I posting comments on blogs? I am wasting precious reading time. Oh you creative writing folks...you just don't understand.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home