I started a new blog and you can't read it.
It's out there in blog world. I wanted something new. Something to reflect my post grad school life. My sad, temping, sits and home on Saturday nights life. I had one night of inspiration, of hope that I might start a blog and love it so much that I feel a need to update it regularly. But then I remembered I had nothing to write about, so it sits and takes up space like this blog.
Give me a couple weeks. I feel something brewing. Something fantastic. It has to be, you see, because I need a little bit of fantastic-ness in my life. I need something. Let's start with a new blog and move toward a new life. Or maybe just a new job. That would be nice.
Give me a couple weeks. I feel something brewing. Something fantastic. It has to be, you see, because I need a little bit of fantastic-ness in my life. I need something. Let's start with a new blog and move toward a new life. Or maybe just a new job. That would be nice.

1 Comments:
I eagerly await your next post!
Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home