Amended proposal
So I was watching The Apprentice last night (while sort of lesson planning, getting free books online, and pretending like I have neither a big stack of commentaries sitting ungraded in my office and a stoopid seminar paper due on Wed) and guess who was the special guest---yup, Mr. Joel. I learned something important while watching the show--yes, I am not as hot as his wife, but he is not nearly as hot as he was say, umm...20 years ago. (I would have been 3, but I've seen pictures). So I am taking back my proposal. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to attempt to convince the boy to take me to New York so I can see Movin' Out. It's on Broadway. I fear it's expensive.
On a happier note, during a preview for Joan of Arcadia (yes, I watch too much tv) I realized Hot God is coming back on the show. Is it sad to lust after a boy who plays God on tv? Will I go to Hell for screaming "Ooh! Hot God!" while watching said preview? Ahh...Kris Lemche--please look a few blogs down at the proposal to Billy and please place your name in place of his. I'm not sure you can sing, but with an ass like yours, I really don't care.
I just spent 3 hours looking at annotated bibs. They are not good. Is it so difficult to write 100 words about 10 different sources--sources they should have had lined up a week ago? Hey! If I wanted you to turn in only 5 annotations, that's what I would have asked for. Same goes for annotations that are only 30 words. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I need a drink. Umm...several drinks. And some Hot God lovin'.
On a happier note, during a preview for Joan of Arcadia (yes, I watch too much tv) I realized Hot God is coming back on the show. Is it sad to lust after a boy who plays God on tv? Will I go to Hell for screaming "Ooh! Hot God!" while watching said preview? Ahh...Kris Lemche--please look a few blogs down at the proposal to Billy and please place your name in place of his. I'm not sure you can sing, but with an ass like yours, I really don't care.
I just spent 3 hours looking at annotated bibs. They are not good. Is it so difficult to write 100 words about 10 different sources--sources they should have had lined up a week ago? Hey! If I wanted you to turn in only 5 annotations, that's what I would have asked for. Same goes for annotations that are only 30 words. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I need a drink. Umm...several drinks. And some Hot God lovin'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home